What type of floor fitting do you need?
We come across every different floor working in London. From office carpet tiles on metal pan floors to basement kitchens that need a DPM, latex screed and new safety flooring installed.
Part of our service is a free site survey where we can assess what you require. We consider how long the works are likely going to take and which materials are needed.
A large part of our business involves fitting office carpet tiles in commercial areas where there is furniture in situ. Fitting flooring around furniture is no problem for us, and we use hydraulic lifting equipment, sliders and straps to work our way around this problem.
Client Workstation/Office Preparation Checklist
- Have you emptied cabinets that will be manually handled?
- Have you emptied any shelves that will be in our way?
- Are fixed cabinets being moved? If so have you emptied them?
- Have loose items on cabinets been boxed away?
- Have cabinets with restricted access been emptied and locked?
- Are bookcases cleared and packed away?
- Are all loose items on desks boxed up?
- Are loose items under desk boxed?
- Have you labelled your own chair and desk?
- Is all loose paperwork packed away?
- Is all IT or video equipment that is housed inside cabinets disconnected?
- Are computers turned off?
- After boxing all items around your workstation please leave your box on your desk?